Atola Insight Forensic offers complex data retrieval functions along with utilities for manually accessing hard drives at the lowest level. The software is wrapped in a very simple and efficient user interface.
Our forensic data recovery tools are developed by a team of industry renowned data recovery engineers in collaboration with law enforcement agencies and forensic experts from around the globe.
Atola Insight Forensic system includes:
- Atola Insight Forensic software (runs on any Windows PC or laptop) with the manual
- DiskSense hardware unit
- Hardware extensions ( optional )
Forensic imaging solution
All features of the imager are designed to support damaged media. In cases where other forensic imagers stall or abort on media errors, Atola Insight Forensic can acquire a usable image.
The system has several key features for data capture in forensic cases:
- The fastest in the industry. Imaging speed up to 520 MB/s
- Multi-pass imaging of damaged drives
- E01, AFF4, or Raw target images created in the network or target drives
- In-depth automated HDD diagnostics
- Unknown ATA Password extraction
- Case management system prepares detailed reports automatically
- Hash calculation: MD5, SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512
- Forensic data erasure methods including DoD 5220.22-M, Secure Erase, NIST 800-88, Pattern Erase
- Forensic file recovery for NTFS, APFS (with encrypted volumes), Ext 2/3/4, HFS, HFS+, ExFAT, FAT16, FAT32
- Support for SATA, IDE, SAS, USB media
- Support for Apple PCIe (2013 - recent models) and M.2 PCIe SSDs via Atola extension module
- Built-in hardware write blocker
- Optional 10Gb Ethernet via extension module